- Tamper evident label stock
- Excellent printability
- Excellent thermal transfer barcode printability
- Substance: 60GSM
- Calliper: 109µm
Specifically developed facestock destructible by delamination.
- Excellent tack good balance between cohesion and adhesion
- Excellent ageing stability
- Good resistance to migration
- Good adhesion characteristics
- Not suitable for labelling onto PVC
- TACK min: 14N FTM9
- SHEAR min: 3.0h FTM8
- LABELLING TEMP min: 5°C
- SERVICE TEMP min: -10°C
- SERVICE TEMP min: 50°C
- One sided siliconized honey glassine
- Super calendared for a precision calliper
- Release Force: Medium
- Basis Weight: 60GSM ±4
- Calliper: 53µm ±6
- Tensile strength: 70N/15MMm.d:MIN
- Tensile strength: 30N/15MMc.d:MIN
- Good convertibility & Die cutting
- Whiteness: 90%
- Opacity 92%
- Topcoat optimizes ink receptivity with flexographic offset and letter press inks.
APPLICATION AND USE
- To combat product counterfeiting, label switching and vandalism.
STATEMENT OF PRACTICAL USE
- The data on this sheet is to the best of our knowledge and intended to provide general information it does not constitute a guarantee as to the suitability of the product nor applications thereof specifications subject to the change without prior notice.