- Secur- ex Laser Laser destruct is a double layer, brittle acrylic film. Marking and cutting are achieved by laser in one step, which makes it possible to realise any desirable label variation and format using only one material.
- The backing is highly resistant against chemicals, abrasions, temperature and aging.
- This high performance product is used as a tamper evident identification label over the entire lifetime of a product and also as a d
- Available in Black (glossy or matte), Silver (glossy or matte) and white (glossy)
- The adhesive system consists of a resin modified acrylic suitable even for low energy surfaces.
- Type: Acrylic
- Adhesion to Steel: 1.8N/cm
- Type: Coated Paper
- Weight: 120g/²
- Peel off force from liner: 2-10N/cm
- Temp resistance short term: 270°C
- Temp resistance long term: 120°C
- Frost resistance to: 50°C
- Humidity resistance: very Good
- Resistance to chemicals: very good
- Aging resistance: very good
- Suitable Laser: CO2, Nd:YAG, Yb:YAG
- Printability: good
APPLICATION AND USE
- High contrast and excellent marking precision
- Very resistant to heat, abrasion and chemicals
- Tamper Evident: Manipulation leaves visible trace
- Not removable without destruction of the label
- Flexible formatting and label design: making and cutting by laser
- Efficient: Replaces a multitude of pre made labels
- Just in time production reduces storage needs.
- YAG Laser marking only.
- 23°C. 50% RH, Stored in original box
STATEMENT OF PRACTICAL USE
- The information provided above are typical values given in good faith. We cannot take responsibility for any damage caused by our products as they are used outside of our control.