- CP1106 is a premium Polyamide coated nylon taffeta care label designed to be printed by Thermal Transfer.
- It has a high quality smooth surface guaranteed printable on both sides using a care label resin Thermal Transfer Ribbons and will withstand washing up to 95°C and dry cleaning.
- It has a flame resistant coating conforming to industry standards for automotive and aviation applications. It can be printed also by flexographic processes.
- Dependent on printer used.
Description and Specification
Material: 120micron 15micron
Coat Weight: 76g/m² ± 5-3
Core diameters available: 40,50,76,102mm
Optimum printable speed: Up to 100mm/sec
- BS EN ISO 105-D01: 1995 Colour fastness to dry cleaning
- BS EN ISO 105-C06: 1997 Colour fastness to washing
- BS 5742:1989 Colour fastness to washing
- FMVSS 302 Flame retardency for Automotive Industry
- CAA Flame retardency for Aviation industry
- FAR/JAR Part 25 app F Flame retardency for Aviation industry
Application and use
- General Care labelling
- Motor Industry labelling
- Aviation Industry labelling
Storage and Recommendations
- Avoid high temperature and humidity. Sore away from bright sunlight.
- 24 month shelf life.
- Termal trans printer.