- CP1106 Hmpa is a premium Polyamide coated nylon taffeta care label with a hot melt adhesive backing designed to be printed by Thermal Transfer.
- It has a high quality smooth surface guaranteed printable on both sides using a care label resin Thermal Transfer Ribbons and will withstand washing up to 60°C and dry cleaning. It can be attached to garments without sewing.
- It has a flame resistant coating conforming to industry standards for automotive and aviation applications.
- Dependent on printer used.
DESCRIPTION AND SPECIFICATION
Material: 190micron 15micron
Coat Weight: 155g/m² ± 5-3
Core diameters available: 40,50,76,102mm
Optimum printable speed: Up to 100mm/sec
- BS EN ISO 105-D01: 2010 Colour fastness to dry cleaning
- BS EN ISO 105-C06: 2010 Colour fastness to washing
- FMVSS 302 Flame retardency for Automotive Industry
- CAA8 Flame retardency for Aviation industry
APPLICATION AND USE
- Clothes Care labelling
- Motor Industry labelling
- Aviation Industry labelling
STORAGE AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Avoid high temperature and humidity. Sore away from bright sunlight.
- 24 month shelf life.
- Termal trans printer