- CP1201 is a versatile Polyamide coated nylon taffeta care label designed to be printed by Thermal Transfer.
- It is guaranteed printable on both sides using a care label resin Thermal Transfer Ribbons and will withstand washing up to 95°C and dry cleaning.
- Oeko Tex Class 3 approved for adult skin contact.
- Dependent on printer used.
Description and Specification
Material: 140micron 15micron
Coat Weight: 80g/m² ± 5
Core diameters available: 40,50,76,102mm
Optimum printable speed: Up to 100mm/sec
- BS EN ISO 105-D01: 2010 Colour fastness to dry cleaning
- BS EN ISO 105-C06: 2010 Colour fastness to washing
- 2002/95/EC Rohs Compliant
- DIN 54231 Carcinogenic & allergenic disperse dyes and other banned dyestuffs in textiles
- Oeko Tex 100 Class 3
Application and use
- Clothes Care labelling
- Suitable for printing using letter press, screen printing, rotary printing and hot stamping
Storage and Recommendations
- Avoid high temperature and humidity. Sore away from bright sunlight.
- 24 month shelf life.
- Termal trans printer