- CP2240 is a premium urethane coated polyester taffeta care label with a flame retardant coating designed to be printed by Thermal Transfer.
- It is guaranteed printable on one side by using a care label resin Thermal Transfer Ribbons and will withstand the harshest washing conditions up to 95°C and dry cleaning.
- It resists stonewashing and is dye resistant
- It has flame resistant coating conforming to industry standards for automotive applications.
- Dependent on printer used.
DESCRIPTION AND SPECIFICATION
Colours: White, Black, Orange, Green, Pink, Beige, Yellow and Grey
Material Thickness: 65micron ± 10micron
Coat Weight: 55g/m² ± 3g/m²
Core diameters available: 40,50,76,102mm
Optimum printable speed: Up to 75mm/sec
- BS EN ISO D01:1995 – Colour fastness to Dry Cleaning.
- BS EN ISO C06:1997 – Colour fastness to washing.
- FMVSS 302 – Flame retardant for Motor Industry.
APPLICATION AND USE
- Seat Belts
- Other motor vehicle upholstery labelling
- Jeans labelling
STORAGE AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Avoid high temperature and humidity. Sore away from bright sunlight.
- 24 month shelf life.
- Termal trans printer