- CP6301 is a premium polyurethane coated polyester taffeta care label designed to be printed by Thermal Transfer.
- It is guaranteed printable on one side by using a care label resin Thermal Transfer Ribbons and will withstand the harshest washing conditions up to 95°C and dry cleaning.
- It resists stonewashing and is dye resistant and has improved crease resistance when compared to Nylon care labels.
- Dependent on printer used.
DESCRIPTION AND SPECIFICATION
Material Thickness: 89micron ± 20micron
Coat Weight: 68g/m²
Core diameters available: 40,50,76,102mm
Optimum printable speed: Up to 100mm/sec
- BS EN ISO D01:1995 – Colour fastness to dry cleaning.
- BS EN ISO C06:1997 – Colour fastness to washing.
- ISO 15797:2002 – Industrial Laundering
- OEKO TEX – class 1 for baby wear
APPLICATION AND USE
- Jeans labelling
- Industrial Washing applications
- Children / babywear
STORAGE AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Avoid high temperature and humidity. Sore away from bright sunlight.
- 24 month shelf life.
- Termal trans printer.