- A white opaque matt two side coated bi-axially oriented PE-HD film
- Basis Weight: ISO536 52g/m²
- Caliper: ISO534 0.074mm
- S2345 is a special purpose permanent rubber based adhesive.
- S2345 is a special purpose hitack adhesive with extremely hih initial and permanent adhesion on a wide range of difficult substrates such as apolar, cardboard and plastic.
- This adhesive is compliant with FDA 175.105 and BfR XIV requirements for direct contact with dry and mosit non-fatty foodstuff.
- BG40W is a super calendered white glassine paper.
- Basis Weight: ISO536 60g/m²
- Caliper ISO534 0.052mm
- Total Caliper: 0.146mm +/-10%
- Initial Tack >800N/m FTM9 Glass
- Peel Adhesion 90° >400N/m FTM2 St.
- Min app temp 0°C
- Service temp -20°C to +70°C
APPLICATION AND USE
- Applications where matt, moisture and chemical resistant film is required. Excellent on rough and difficult surfaces. Not for outdoor use.
- The above does not represent any guarantee or warranty and the purchase must independently determine the suitability of the products for the purchaser’s purpose.
- Excellent printability by most printing processes with the correct inks. Also suitable for thermal transfer printing and can be written on with ball pen and Khoki pen.
- 1 Year if stored at 22°C and 50% relative humidity
STATEMENT OF PRACTICAL USE
- As with all materials, this product should be tested thoroughly under end-use conditions to ensure it meets the requirements of the specific application.