- Excellent gloss and transparency as well as excellent compatibility with a broad range of ink systems including UV Flexo. Excellent adhesive anchorage and good overall converting, die cutting and dispensing properties.
- Basis Weight 62g/m² ISO536
- Caliper 0.075mm ISO534
- Designed for permanent wine labelling with a good tolerance to temperature and humidity fluctuations on the bottling line. Good water resistance during wine bucket immersion and non-washable.
- One sided siliconized honey glassine with super calendared for a precision calliper.
- Initial Tack: 440N/m FTM9
- Peel Adhesion 90°: 240N/m FTM2
- Service Temperature: -50°C to + 90°C
- Min Application Temp: +7°C
APPLICATION AND USE
- The product offers a specially coated surface suited to provide top printing quality in all usual processes, whether single or multi colour, line or process colour printing. It is also non-impact printable
- Ink/Ribbon testing is always recommended before production.
- Sharp tooling preferably in flat-bed, is important to ensure smooth conversion. Acceptance of hot stamping foil is excellent. Need to avoid too much re-winding tension that can cause bleeding.
- 1 Year if stored at 22°C and 50% RH
STATEMENT OF PRACTICAL USE
- The data on this sheet is to the best of our knowledge and intended to provide general information it does not constitute a guarantee as to suitability of the product nor applications thereof specification subject to change without prior notice.