- A white, glossy, top-coated polyethylene film.
- Very high gloss. Squeezable. Good dimensional stability. Good strength at low temperatures. Excellent UV stability.
Substance: 82g/m² ISO536
Caliper: 83µm ISO534
Tensil strength MD: 18.0N/m ISO1924
Opacity: 80% DIN53146
- A clear permanent adhesive acrylic and water borne.
- Specially designed for filmic face materials. Excellent clarity, UV-stability and good water resistance once labelled. Good adhesion properties and heat resistance
Tack min N/25MM FTM 9
Shear min 10.0 h FTM 8
Peel 90 7 N/25MM FTM 2
Labelling temp min 5°C
Service temp min -20°C
Service temp min 100°C
- A white high transparent glassine backing paper specially developed for filmic label material giving the best conversion properties and is good with photocells dispensing system.
APPLICATION AND USE
- For labelling applications such as home, personal care and other squeezable packages – where resistance to water, oil and chemicals is important.
- Printability: Flexography, screen and letterpress. Special inks designed for non-absorbent materials should be used.
- From the date of manufacture 2 years in +20°C and 50% RH
STATEMENT OF PRACTICAL USE
- Our recommendations are based on our most current knowledge and experience. As our products are used in conditions beyond our control we cannot assume any liability for damage caused through their certification.