DURAFLEX GLOSS HI TACK
- A white cavitated, two-side coated, bi-axially orientated polypropylene film with a print receptive top coating
- Base weight: ISO 536 45.4g/m²
- Caliper: ISO 534 0.060mm
- A general purpose permanent synthetic rubber based adhesive.
- Loop Tack: 24-28 N/25mm Finat FTM1 Glass
- 180 Degree Peel: 24-26 N/25mm Finat FTM1 Steel
- One side siliconized Honey Glassine liner.
- Basis weight ISO 536 60g/m²
- Caliper ISO 534 0.055mm
- Minimum application temperature: 5°C
- Service temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- This adhesive meets composition requirements of indirect food additives regulations FDA 21-CFR-175.105 “Adhesive”, and may stand in direct contact with dry and moist, non – fatty foodstuffs
APPLICATION AND USE
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates. Excellent tack with good balance between adhesion and cohesion. Excellent ageing stability. The construction should undergo a thorough compatibility, production line and field tests before order commitment to ensure end-use suitability. Not generally suitable for use on plasticized PVC. Take care with non-uniform and flexible surfaces.
- Suitable for multi-colour printing. Good print quality by all the conventional print methods, good convertibility with rotary and flat-bed dies.
- The above does not represent any guarantee or warranty and the buyer must independently determine the suitability of the construction/adhesive/facestock for the purchases purpose.
- One year shelf life from date of manufacture at 22°C in dry conditions.
STATEMENT OF PRACTICAL USE
- This information provided above are typical values given in good faith. We cannot take responsibility for any damage caused by our products as they are used outside of our control. The data used in this specification sheet represents average, they are used for reference only and could be modified without notice.