- A white cavitated, two-side coated, bi-axially oriented polypropylene film with a print receptive top coating.
- Basis Weight: ISO536 45.4g/m²
- Caliper ISO534 0.060mm
- A general purpose permanently rubber based adhesive.
- Loop Tack: 18-20N/25mm Finat FTM9 Glass
- 180° Peel: 18-20N/25mm Finat FTM1 Steel
- One sided siliconized honey glassine liner.
- Basis Weight: ISO536 60g/m²
- Caliper: ISO534 0.055mm
- This adhesive meets composition requirements of indirect food additives regulation FDA 21-CFR-175.105 “adhesives”, and may stand in direct contact with dry and moist, non-fatty foodstuffs (ISEGA certificate)
- Min application temperature: +5°C
- Service temp: -20°C
APPLICATION AND USE
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates. Excellent tack with good balance between adhesion and cohesion. Excellent ageing stability. The construction should undergo a thorough compatibility, production line and field tests before order commitment to ensure-use suitability. Not generally suitable for use on plasticized PVC. Take care with non-uniform and flexible surface.
- Suited to labels on rigid containers on cosmetics, toiletries, health and beauty aid products, food and beverage, household products requiring durability and resist to moisture and chemicals. Take care with non-uniform and flexible surfaces
- Suitable for multi-color printing. Good print quality by all the conventional print methods, good convertibility with rotary and flat-bed dies.
- Can be printed by most popular technologies. Has good print register and die-cutting properties. Use sharp dies and avoid excessive heat in drying.
- One year shelf life from date of manufacture at 22°C in dry conditions.
STATEMENT OF PRACTICAL USE
- The above does not represent any guarantee or warranty and the buyer must independently determine the suitability for the construction/adhesive/facestock for the purchases purpose.