- A matt white biaxialy oriented polypropylene film
- Basis Weight: 62g/m² ISO536
- Caliper: 0.075mm ISO534
- A general purpose permanent, acrylic based adhesive.
- BG40W is a supercalendered white glassine paper
- Basis Weight: 60g/m² ISO536
- Caliper: 0.055mm ISO534
- Total Caliper: 0.148mm +/-10%
- Initial Tack: 440N/m FTM 9
- Peel Adhesion 90°: 240N/m FTM2
- Service temp: -50°C to +90°C
- Min Application temp: +7°C
APPLICATION AND USE
- The product offers a specially coated surface to suited to provide top printing quality in all usual processes, whether single or multicolour, line or process colour printing. It is also non-impact printable.
- Caution should be exercised when applying inks out to the edge of the label, particularly UV screen inks and UV cured varnishes. High shrinkage coating can cause labels to lift off of the liner or substrate.
- Ink/Ribbon testing is always recommended before production.
- Sharp film tooling preferably in flat-bed, is important to ensure smooth conversion. Acceptance of hot stamping foil is excellent. Need to avoid too much re-winding tension that can cause bleeding.
- 1 Year if stored at 22°C and 0% RH
STATEMENT OF PRACTICAL USE
- The above does not represent any guarantee or warranty and the purchaser must independently determine the suitability of the products for the purchases purpose.