- A wood free printing paper coated with black imaging thermo sensitive coating.
- Basis Weight: 76g/m² ISO 536
- Caliper: 0.079mm ISO 534
- A general purpose permanent synthetic rubber base adhesive.
- Loop Tack: 15N/625mm² Finat FTM9 Glass
- 90 Degree Peel: 15N/25mm Finat FTM2 Steel
- One side Siliconised Honey Glassine liner.
- Basis Weight: 60g/m² ISO 536
- Caliper: 0.055mm ISO 534
- Min application temp: +5°C
- Service temp: -5°C to +60°C
- This adhesive meets composition requirements of indirect food additives regulation FDA 21-CFR-175.105 “adhesives”, and may stand in direct contact with dry and moist, non-fatty foodstuffs (ISEGA certificate)
APPLICATION AND USE
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates. Excellent tack with good balance between adhesion and cohesion. Excellent ageing stability. The construction should undergo a thorough compatibility, production line and field tests before order commitment to ensure end–use suitability.
- Not generally suited for use on plasticized PVC
- Suitable for Flexo and letterpress printing. Minimum temperatures should be used in dying and solvent based inks should be avoided.
- One year shelf life from date of manufacture at 22°C (room temperature) in a dry condition.
STATEMENT OF PRACTICAL USE
- The information provided above are typical values given in good faith. We cannot take responsibility for any damage caused by our products as they are used outside of our control.
- The Data in this specification sheet represents average, they are used for reference only and could be modified without notice