- A general purpose coated paper.
- Basis Weight: 72g/m² ISO 536
- Caliper: 0.80mm ISO 534
- A general purpose permanent synthetic rubber based adhesive.
- Loop Tack: 15 N/625mm² Finat FTM9 Glass
- 90 Degree Peel: 15 N25mm Finat FTM2 Steel
- One side Siliconised Honey Glassine liner.
- Basis Weight: 60g/m² ISO 536
- Caliper: 0.55mm ISO 534
- Min application temp: +5°C
- Service temp: -5°C to +60°C
- This adhesive meets composition requirements of indirect food additives regulation FDA 21-CFR-175.105 “adhesives”, and may stand in direct contact with dry and moist, non-fatty foodstuffs (ISEGA certificate)
APPLICATION AND USE
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates. Excellent tack with good balance between adhesion and cohesion. Excellent ageing stability. The construction should undergo a thorough compatibility, production line and field tests before order commitment to ensure end–use suitability.
- Not generally suited for use on plasticized PVC
- Suitable for multi-colour printing. Good print quality by all the conventional print methods, good convertibility with rotary and flat-bed dies.
- One year shelf life from date of manufacture at 22°C (room temperature) in a dry condition.
STATEMENT OF PRACTICAL USE
- The information provided above are typical values given in good faith. We cannot take responsibility for any damage caused by our products as they are used outside of our control.