- A one side coated, woodfree, supercalendered white printing paper.
- Basis Weight: 78g/m² ISO536
- Caliper: 0.068mm ISO534
- A general purpose permanent rubber based adhesive.
- Excellent tack and adhesion to a wide range of substrates including apolar plastics, cardboard, slightly curved and rough surfaces.
- Not for outdoor use. Complies with FDA 172.105 and BfG XIV recommendations for use on dry and moist non fatty foodstuffs.
- Is a supercalendered white glassine paper.
- Basis Weight: 60g/m² ISO 536
- Caliper: 0.055mm ISO 534
- Total Caliper: 0.135mm ±10%
- Initial Tack: 480N/m FTM9 Glass
- Peel Adhesion 90°: 360N/m FTM2 st. st.
- Min Application temp: +5°C
- Service temp: -20°C to +70°C
APPLICATION AND USE
- Suitable for promotional and identification labels where a bright multicolour print is required.
- The above does not represent any guarantee or warranty and the Purchaser must independently determine the suitability of the products for the purchases purpose.
- Semi gloss finish offers excellent printability by all popular print processors. Good conversion and dispensing characteristics. Complicated label shapes may limit conversion speeds.
- 1 Year if stored at 22°C and 50% relative humidity.
STATEMENT OF PRACTICAL USE
- As with all pressure sensitive materials, this product should be tested thoroughly under end-use conditions to ensure it meets the requirements of the specific application.