- 2.0ml destruct white polyethylene destructs or distorts easily.
- Film: 2.0(51)+/-10%
- Thickness Film2.0(51) +/-10% ASTM D 3652
- Dimensional Stability (%) MD 0.5 Applied Shrinkage : 24 hour dwell time on alminum panel then 24hrs at 71°C
- Expected Sheer ASTM D 3654 Method A
- 1 hr. dwell
- Aggressive permanent rubber based adhesive offers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces.
- Ultimate peel from average ASTM D 90 (modified for 72 hour dwell)
- Oz/In (N/m)
- ABS Film rips Film rips
- Acrylic Film rips Film rips
- Acrylic Powder Paint Film rips Film rips
- Aluminum Film rips Film rips
- Epoxy Powder Paint Film rips Film rips
- Glass Film rips Film rips
- HDPE Film rips Film rips
- Painted Metal Film rips Film rips
- Polyester Powder Paint Film rips Film rips
- Polypropylene Film rips Film rips
- Polyurethane Powder Paint Film rips Film rips
- Stainless Steel Film rips Film rips
- Backed with a 50 lb. semi-bleached Kraft release liner ideal for roll-form converting.
- Min application temp: +10°C
- Service temp: -40°C to +80°C
APPLICATION AND USE
- To combat product counterfeiting, label switching and vandalism.
- Topcoat optimizes ink receptivity with flexographic offset and letter press inks.
- Two years when stored at 21°C and 50% relative humidity
STATEMENT OF PRACTICAL USE
- The information provided above are typical values given in good faith. We cannot take responsibility for any damage caused by our products as they are used outside of our control.