- BL1000 is an economy urethane coated polyester taffeta care label designed to be printed by Thermal Transfer.
- It is guaranteed printable on one side only by using a care label resin Thermal Transfer Ribbons and will withstand the harshest washing conditions up to 95°C and dry cleaning.
- It resists stonewashing and is dye resistant and has improved crease resistance when compared to Nylon care labels.
- Dependent on printer used.
DESCRIPTION AND SPECIFICATION
Material thickness: 124micron ± 15micron
Coat Weight: 100g/m² ± 10
Core diameters available: 40,50,76,102mm
Optimum printable speed: Up to 100mm/sec
- BS EN ISO D01:1995 – Colour fastness to Dry Cleaning.
- BS EN ISO C06:1997 – Colour fastness to washing.
- OEKO TEX Class 2 – Adult skin contact
APPLICATION AND USE
- Jeans labelling
STORAGE AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Avoid high temperature and humidity. Sore away from bright sunlight.
- 24 month shelf life.
- Termal trans printer